We at All About Cats are pleased to announce our very first annual A Voice For Cats scholarship contest with a prize of $1000.
In our online cat community we strongly believe that enabling access to continuing higher education is very important. We strive to educate and inform our followers, so as to mitigate feline suffering and make the lives of our beloved pets better.
Small steps are often necessary to achieve this ideal goal of minimizing pain and distress for our beloved kitties. We at All About Cats will grant a scholarship to one student who will provide the most outstanding essay about any topic, that would give us interesting insight with relation to our community interests. The winning essay will be published on our blog and accredited to the author.
A Voice for Cats
Across America, there are a growing number of incidents where the mistreatment and suffering of both outdoor and domesticated cats is being overlooked. Help us raise awareness about this issue that is dear to us, by entering the contest and submitting your essay on how to best promote the most humane treatment of felines.
How To Submit Your Essay
- Please save your essay as a Word document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please title your e-mail “2018 Scholarship Submission – Last Name, First Name.”
- Please include a brief (50-100 words) personal bio. This bio will be published on our blog along with the submitted essay.
- Please note that before receiving any scholarship, selected essay writers must provide proof of identification and current residence.
- All essays must be submitted by April 30th, 2018.
- The student must be currently enrolled in, or enrolled to begin higher education studies in the fall semester 2017.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the United States.
- We’re All About Cats will retain all rights to the submitted content and may publish it at its own discretion.
- This is an on-going scholarship. The above deadline refers to the current cycle only.
For questions or comments, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com